Registration Information and Fees
|*Columbia University Faculty, Staff and Alumni||$150|
|Non-Columbia University Students|
All students must register with their "@edu" e-mail address and bring a valid student ID to registration. All student registrants will have their ID checked at the door.
|*Columbia University students||$30|
* All Columbia University Students, Faculty, Alumni, and Staff must use their Columbia University email address to qualify for registration at University pricing above. Barnard and Teachers College are included in the Columbia University ticket pricing.
Conference Reimbursement & Cancellation Policy:
All event registrations are FINAL, no reimbursements will be processed. However, tickets are eligible for transfer to another potential attendee. To transfer your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A copy of your 2015 Social Enterprise registration confirmation email.
- The full name, title, organization, and email of the person you would like to transfer your registration to.
All transfers will need to be received by Wednesday, September 23 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
All transfer requests received after September 23 at 5:00 p.m. will need to be done on-site at the registration booth. Please bring a printed copy of the original 2015 Social Enterprise registration confirmation email along with a printed copy of the participant releasing their ticket to be transferred.
Photo and Video Policy:
- For All Tamer Center Events: Columbia Business School is filming and photographing the Event to gather images to use on social media, on our website, or in other materials produced by or about the School. All footage and photographs will be wholly owned by Columbia and may be used for promotional purposes. Participation is voluntary; your entrance into this area of the Event constitutes your agreement to appear in advertisements and promotions for Columbia Business School, its affiliates, and licensees to be exhibited throughout the world in all media in perpetuity.
- Please do not participate if you have any concerns about the use of these photographs and videos by Columbia Business School.
- For all Tamer Center Event Attendees: Personal digital cameras and video recorders ARE allowed at the Event, provided it is not disruptive. Registrants may take photos and video from their seats, as long as they are not standing in the press area, obstructing views, or using a flash after the session begins.