Registration Information and Fees
Information about pricing for the 2015 Columbia Social Enterprise Conference will be available on this page beginning in August 2015. To ensure that you receive e-mail updates about the Social Enterprise Conference, be sure to join the Tamer Center for Social Enterprise’s mailing list here.
Please note, all registrations will be verified
* To qualify for Columbia Alumni or Columbia Student Pricing: You must register with your lifetime ID.
** To qualify for Nonprofit pricing: You must register with your organization’s e-mail account. Registrations will be checked and may require validation of nonprofit status.
*** To qualify for general Student Pricing: You must bring your valid student ID in order to check-in at the conference. If you do not have your student ID, you will be required to pay the difference in registration fees.
Conference Reimbursement & Cancellation Policy:
- Requests for reimbursement received on or before Sunday, August 31 at 11:59 p.m. are eligible for a full reimbursement less a $40.00 processing fee.
- Requests for reimbursement for any reason received after Sunday, August 31 at 11:59 p.m. are eligible for transfer to another potential attendee only. To transfer your registration, please email email@example.com with a copy of your confirmation email and the full name, title, organization, and email of the person you would like to transfer your registration to. Transfers will need to be received by Wednesday, October 22 at 5:00 p.m. to ensure the attendee will be on the participant list and name badge.
- All transfer requests received after October 22 at 5:00 p.m. will need to be done on-site at the registration booth. Please bring the original confirmation along with a copy of the participant releasing their ticket to be transferred.
Photo and Video Policy:
- For All Social Enterprise Events: Columbia Business School is filming and photographing the Event to gather images to use on social media, on our website, or in other materials produced by or about the School. All footage and photographs will be wholly owned by Columbia and may be used for promotional purposes. Participation is voluntary; your entrance into this area of the Event constitutes your agreement to appear in advertisements and promotions for Columbia Business School, its affiliates, and licensees to be exhibited throughout the world in all media, perpetuity. Please do not participate if you have any concerns about the use of these photographs and videos by Columbia Business School.
- For all Social Enterprise Event Attendees: Personal digital cameras and video recorders ARE allowed at the Event, provided it is not disruptive. Registrants may take photos and video from their seats, as long as they are not standing in the press area, obstructing views, or using a flash after the session begins.